Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma “Black Belt Certification” is the extension to the “Green Belt” with more and advance topics towards the problem solving methodology along with practicing statistical tools in more detail. Attendees work on virtual project and learn to be more statistical expert to draw conclusions to take appropriate improvement and control actions.
Hyoon is Accredited Training Organization of IASSC, USA.
Training Duration: 32 Hours (5 Days)
The course objectives for the participants are to:
- Gain Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification which is valid globally.
- Understand the Six-Sigma problem solving methodology.
- Review the various Six Sigma tools available.
- Examine the application of Six Sigma tools in a business context
- Perform hands on exercises to allow students to build a level of understanding on the practical application of the tools
- Demonstrate teamwork & collaborative learning of the course and program.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply Six Sigma tools and techniques in the real world.
- Understand the dynamics of Cost Reduction and Revenue Increment
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Learn on how to be Effective and Efficient
- Discuss in general the practical application of Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Apply the prominent tools in implementing Six Sigma in their projects.
- Appropriately use the terms specific to the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the application of the tools/techniques.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Key Characteristics
- The Goal of Six Sigma
- Objectives of Six sigma
- Benefits of Six Sigma
- Key concept of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Vs Traditional Process Improvement
- Aspects of Six Sigma
- The Statistical Tools of Six Sigma
- Process Capability
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Two Six Sigma Methodologies
- Business perspective of the breakthrough strategy
- Operations perspective of the breakthrough strategy
- Process perspective of the breakthrough strategy
- DMAIC Model
- DPMO & Metrics
- DMAIC Tools
- SIPOC and CTQ
- Project Charter
- Data Collection
- Sigma level Calculation
- Introduction to Minitab
- Minitab analysis
- Cause and Effect diagrams
- Pareto charts
- 5S and Poka Yoke
- FMEA and Control charts
- Step for Six Sigma Implementation
- How & Where to start
- Implementation strategy
- Case Study
Mobile: 966 55 8034 755 | Email: email@example.com | Office: 966 11 450 8077